CHOOSE YOUR CLASSROOM EXPERIENCE AND SIGN UP BELOW
Arizona Supreme Court License #476
CLASSROOM 4-HOUR COURSE
View Schedule and Register Here
ONLINE 4-HOUR COURSE
English Online Class
CURSO POR INTERNET
DE 4 HORAS | EN ESPAÑOL
Continue Taking the Online Course Now!
Arizona's Best and Most Trusted Online Traffic Courses. Fast, easy and convenient!
Easy and Tailored to YOUR Needs!
Serving all Arizona courts. You register, attend, learn, and relax. NO TEST. NO HIDDEN FEES. We electronically report your registration and completion to your court. Need more time? We will help. Our caring and experienced staff pride themselves on customer service. We understand most people are unfamiliar with the court system and understand receiving a traffic violation is stressful.
Or Register by Phone!
8:00 am to 6:00 pm Mon - Fri
7:30 am to 2:00 pm Sat
8:00 am to 2:00 pm Sun
Christmas Eve 12/24/18 – 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Christmas Day – Closed
New Year Eve 12/31/18 – 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
New Year’s Day – Closed
Our goal is to relieve the stress and help you keep your driving record clean by making the Arizona Traffic School process EASY. Once registered, most people do not need to deal with the court. We do it for you! Get started today by registering online!
How Can We Help You?
Defensive Driving Course
EZAZ Best, locally owned and operated, proudly supports our state and the communities we serve.
Am I Eligible?
- Did not attend Arizona traffic school in the last year.
- The violation must not be for a traffic crash involving serious injury or death
- Effective 8/31/2019, Commercial Drivers License (CDL) holders are eligible for class if cited driving a non-commercial vehicle.
- The violation must be for an eligible civil traffic violation
- Course must be completed 7 days prior to court date or extended court date.
Calculate Your Court Cost
- State Fee: ($24)
- State Surcharge: ($45)
- School Fee: ($47)
- Court Fee:
- Your Total Cost:
- VIOLATION DISMISSED BY THE COURT
- KEEP DMV RECORD CLEAN
- NO POINTS
- NO INSURANCE RATE INCREASE
- NO ORDER TO ATTEND TRAFFIC SURVIVAL SCHOOL FOR RED LIGHT VIOLATION